quill-in' it


Look at all those big smiles! Well, except for Jerik and Lex lol. Here's part of our team at the recent Philippine Quill Awards, where we received three recognitions: Awards of Excellence for the #PYOLO campaign and the Financial Independence Month campaign, and an Award of Merit for the Piggy Bank TVC.

Photo from @sunlifeph on Instagram
Receiving these awards brought back memories of when we were doing all those campaigns - meetings here and there, staying late in the office, jitters before the launch... the whole experience was hectic but fun because the team is pretty tight and it's all good vibes in the workplace. Plus we all like to eat lol.

This is such a high because I wrote two of our entries to the Quill and both won. Of course, there's a huge team behind these two awards, but I'm just happy that I was somehow able to give justice to the team's efforts and vision.

Another reason why I love going to the Quill Awards is because I get to see my mentors and former officemates in ABS-CBN. I love my Kapamilya Corp Comm family!




That was a fun night. Until the next Quill!

Photo c/o Mika Amador

Comments

Popular Posts