favorite faces

I remember writing several years ago in my old blog about how I find Rosamund Pike and Emily Van Camp absolutely beautiful. They don't have to slather on much makeup nor wear anything spectacular for one to appreciate how pretty they are. It's like the more you stare at them, the more their beauty draws you in. Man I am such a fangirl hehehe.


It was in a James Bond movie where I first saw Rosamund, and then later on in Pride and Prejudice. As for Emily, it was in a TV series called Everwood in the not-so-popular Channel 9, which was my go-to channel when I didn't have cable yet.


Both girls are such big stars now. Emily plays lead in the hit show Revenge, which I have not been able to follow, but am planning to catch up on that soon. She also played an important role in the latest Captain America movie, and I'm guessing she will be back for the next installment of the franchise.


Meanwhile, Rosamund has been doing a lot more movies, the latest of which is the movie adaptation of the book Gone Girl. I am so excited about this one, having read the book and immensely enjoying it - more so because it has David Fincher at the helm! Definitely looking forward.


To this day, these two beauties remain my girl crushes, and it makes me giddy that they are now shining brightly in Hollywood. I'm like, mahal ko na kayo noon pa man! Haha :)

Comments

Popular Posts