begin again (styling) hangover

It's been months since "Begin Again" was shown in theaters and I still have a hangover from the movie. Apart from the lovely songs, I've been obsessing a little about the styling, specifically of Keira Knightley's character Greta. Indian costume designer and stylist Arjun Bhasin did such an awesome job!

These days, whenever I'd hit the stores, I'd try and look for something that resembles the stuff that Keira wore. Of course, it would be so much easier if I had a rockin' body like that of Keira's haha! But I scored a nice red dress recently which reminded of Greta's red dress in the movie so I immediately grabbed that one - buti na lang naka-sale! Haha!

So I'm posting the photos here so I have a quick peg I can refer to next time I go shopping. (At pwede na din peg ng katawan next time I get tempted to overeat hehe.)

 


 


Comments

Popular Posts