p.s. from aeropostale kids fair

Some weeks ago, I got an email invite from Nuffnang to the "P.S. from Aeropostale Kids Fair" at the UP Town Center Ampitheater. There was going to be a film showing and a fashion show featuring clothes from P.S., which is Aeropostale's line for kids 4 to 14 years old. It sounded like fun, and I thought Sloan might like it, plus the venue is near our place, so we decided to check it out.


And I'm so glad we did! There were food carts, game booths, and art activities like tote bag-stamping, temporary tattoos, and wall doodling. Sloan had a blast, and even Michael and I enjoyed!






I like that they made it a for-kids-by-kids kind of event. There were tween photographers covering the event, while the music was courtesy of kid djs D + Cash. Ang tataray! Kayo na, kids!


The highlight of the event was the fashion show. Of course, I zoomed in on the little boys' clothes, so I can get a peg for when I shop for Sloan. We tend to go for simple and comfy clothes for Sloan, since he's such an active kid, but it's fun to dress him up sometimes para naman japorms.






The stuff for girls are so cute! I wish I had a daughter because it would be so fun to dress her up! BUT. Not a fan of heels for little girls :(


Two tiny dancers stole the show with their breakdance/Michael Jackson moves to the tune of One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful. Super adorbs! I uploaded a video on Instagram, check it out if you can :)


The event was hosted by the lovely Joyce Pring, and I really liked her energy and appropriate hosting, swabe lang.


Of course, while watching the kids on the runway, medyo nanawagan na din ako sa universe na sana tuparin ang pangarap kong makapag-commercial or makapag-model ng konti si Sloan hihihi. Hashtag Anabelle Rama!


It actually rained really hard when the show started but people stayed on to finish everything. The film showing (How to Train Your Dragon 2) did not push through - I think the electricals were affected by the rain - but nobody complained because we still had great fun!



Thank you Nuffnang for the invite! And congratulations, P.S. and Aeropostale! You'll find their shop at the ground floor of U.P. Town Center. Go and check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts