brighter life



Let me take this chance to promote Sun Life's microsite called Brighter Life. It's a site filled with articles that share pratical tips on handling money and inspiring stories about one's financial journey. I contribute to this site once in a while.

I have to say that the stories I write really come from the heart and are based on experience, mainly because I am also learning along the way in my own financial journey. Becoming a part of Sun Life has been such an eye-opener for me, because I really had no idea about the existence of mutual funds before, while insurance was something I never really understood. 


I remember asking Michael if I was sharing too much, worried that people might judge me for not learning about all this earlier and not having millions to my name. "But that's the point," he replied."People in the same boat can learn from your experience. Those who'd rather judge will always have something to say anyway."

And so I went ahead and wrote. I'm happy to share that my stories have elicited inquiries from readers, and that means my stories have served their purpose :)   

Comments

Popular Posts