Another ad for Lucky Me!

I have a new ad!

A few weeks ago, Soundesign reached out and asked me to voice a new version of Lucky Me! Curly Spaghetti. I was super excited about it because I voiced the 2017 version, and to have them tap me again must mean they were happy with how that one turned out right? :D

Since there are still restrictions for recordings, they asked if I am able to record on my own at home. I do have a mic, but don't have a pro set-up like other VO talents do. Good thing my output passed their standards, plus of course, Soundesign engineers are experts at ensuring that sound comes out great.

Here's the final product:

Super fun ad! I'm super psyched about this because Lucky Me! has been a favorite brand ever since my radio days. Also, its been a while since I've gotten a VO job because I don't actively pursue it anymore, plus competition has grown tighter with the VO community growing. It's all good though because the community has greatly moved the industry forward, from prompting studios to come up with contracts to identifying standard rates for different projects.

Here's hoping the next project won't be too far behind!


Comments

Popular Posts