lucky me! curly spaghetti

I recorded another tv commercial! After voicing the Monde Baked Puto TVC, I was asked to voice one for Lucky Me! Curly Spaghetti. It was a pretty last minute project but since I was free on the schedule they gave, I immediately said yes. It's always a thrill for me to do recording projects so it wasn't very hard to convince me lol.

Especially if it's for Monde Nissin. A bit of a back story: this brand has always been so gracious with me when I was still with ABS-CBN. My radio partner Martin D and I would do ads for them back when I was still a DJ, and they'd always send us products to try. When I moved to ABS-CBN's Corporate Communications Division, I worked with them on an internal event for employees for their FaMealy Day campaign. It's a treat that I still get to work with them from time to time.

And I'm glad this one turned out okay because my throat wasn't it the best condition that time we recorded it. I had already been expecting they'd end up replacing me, but they didn't so yay! LOL.

So here it is, our 15-seconder TVC for Lucky Me! Curly Spaghetti!



Comments

Popular Posts