vlog: sunday at the mind museum


My officemate Mai gave me a couple of gift certificates to The Mind Museum sometime last year, and we finally got around to using it  last weekend. I'd have to say it was the perfect timing, because we had to buy an extra ticket since there were three of us, and they had discounted rates that day. Moreover, a trampoline place called Bungee Bungee recently opened just beside the Mind Museum, and they were giving away free tickets for that as well.

I had been to The Mind Museum when it opened and it was nice to see that the place was still well-maintained. There were a few displays that weren't working properly, yes, but overall, the place was still in good condition. It was also nice to see that the place was quite packed on a Sunday, which means Filipinos do patronize places like this beyond the usual school field trips.




So we went around and checked out the displays. Of course, Sloan hopped from one attraction to another, so I went around with him while Michael lingered in some of the displays a little longer. That didn't work out so well though because the kid was always looking for Daddy lol. Still, the whole thing was a a blast.

Bungee Bungee was also a highlight. So much so that apart from availing the free ticket, we paid for another round because Sloan wanted another go at it. I'm quite impressed by this kid's courage, to be honest. He probably takes after his dad because I'm not that brave when it comes to thrill rides or extreme sports lol.


I don't have a lot of nice pictures to show, as you see can from the ones posted above lol. That's because I had my phone on video camera mode all the time because I wanted to make a video blog. And so, without further ado, here's a vlog of our Sunday at The Mind Museum:



Comments

Popular Posts