this is why staying at home rocks


... because I can hug my son anytime I want! Gigiiiiiil!

My days are bound to get busy soon and early as now, I'm already dreading the thought of not spending as much time with Sloan as I have the past few months.


Sino ba ang kasi ang nag-disenyo ng lipunan kung saan sa loob ng isang araw, karamihan sa atin e mas matagal pa sa opisina? Mag-usap nga kami! Echos :)

This is a topic that Mike and I often talk about when we visualize our future - how we'd like to spend more time with Sloan but still have a creative outlet that we can pursue. Right now, he is still employed while I'm attending interviews here and there and taking my time in choosing; but we're also pursuing a small business WHICH IS BOUND TO TURN INTO AN EMPIRE!

Echos :) Well totoo yung small business, and hopefully maging totohanan din ang empire! It would be most awesome if Mike and I can manage our time ourselves, so we can go on lunch dates everyday and get to pick up Sloan from school, have meryenda with him, and share stories about how our day went. Looking forward!


Comments

Popular Posts