steady saturday

Michael and I had the weekend to ourselves because the baby - fine, the little boy - was with his grandparents. We maximized the free time and used it to shop for supplies, clean the house, and of course, nap! Hahaha! No parent will pass up the chance to take a nap when the kids are elsewhere!

Saturday was Makati day. Mike had to attend a jiujitsu grading at KMA Fitness and Martial Arts so he can have a second stripe on his white belt, while I had a last minute voice-over gig at Soundesign.

Mike dropped me off at Greenbelt, and since I had time to kill before the raket, I headed over to the Legaspi Active Park and just enjoyed the view.


We seriously need more parks.

The raket went pretty quick and the people I worked with, producer Joel and audio engineer Mox, were both very nice. 


I was all smiles when I walked out the studio :)

After that, I headed to 10-A Alabama to check out Type Kita, the first ever typography exhibit and art fair in the country organized by the lovely sisters behind Popjunklove, Roma and Maan Agsalud.


I'll have a separate entry for this. For now, suffice to say that I had a wonderful time :)

Mike and I met up when he was finally done with the grading. He passed!


We went on a ramen date to celebrate the day's achievements and overall good vibes :)

Comments

Popular Posts