106.7 kool djs



Say hello to the former djs of 106.7 Kool! There's Morgan (lady in stripes), Michael Knight (with glasses), Francis Day (in black), Indi (in gray), and me, Kylie :)

Morgan invited us to be panelists for the Radio Production class she teaches at Miriam College, and it turned out to be a mini-reunion as we haven't seen each other in a long, long time. It was definitely a fun get-together!

I worked in Kool as a newscaster for the morning shift for djs KJ Wolfe and Michael Knight. It was MK who christened me Kylie, inspired by the resurrection of Kylie Minogue's career. Later on I was tasked to co-host KJ Wolfe's show and was also pinch hitter everytime he wouldn't be able to board.

It was a pretty short stay at Kool - I moved to ABS-CBN after only six months. But I must say that I made good friends at the station and I'm glad I was able to touch base with them again :)

Comments

Popular Posts