highlights

So many things have been happening and these past few weeks have been pretty busy. It’s all good because these are things that are special to me, and so I’d like to take time blog about them so I'd be reminded about the things that I am grateful about.


My radio commercials are now airing! I recently went back to doing voice-over for radio commercials and two of the ads I recently recorded are currently airing: one is a McDonald’s ad in which I am a weather girl (the Tagalog version); and the other is a Cortal ad, where I play a call center agent with a stuffy nose. I get really giddy every time I hear these ads, as well as every time friends tell me they heard it on the radio! Ang tagal ko nang ginagawa nito pero nakakakilig pa din :)


We’ve started a business! Say hello to Kunamisan, a brand Mike and I recently started. We’re targeting to build a lifestyle brand for sports and music enthusiasts, and we started off with a shirt with a Brazilian Jiu Jtsu theme. It was designed by my extraordinarily talented friend Lee. We’re still trying to feel our way into things, but we're currently in talk with a couple of groups for possible tie-ups and the prospects are looking good. Do visit our Facebook page and click Like while you’re at it. Better yet, order a shirt for yourself or for a loved one haha!


I've gone back to exercising! It's been about a year since I made a promise to lose weight but I haven't really been able to work on that. Until recently, when I finally went back to the gym. No other kind of exercise works for me except for dancing, and thankfully, Fitness First offers a lot of classes where I can groove to my heart's delight. I like to think my stamina has improved since I started exercising again - hindi na ko masyadong hinihingal sa kakahabol kay Sloan haha!
 
There are still some things in the pipeline but I'll share about those later, when the time is right. Suffice to say, it's all good in the hood!

Comments

Popular Posts