fashion dilemma

amid a sea of bagets at the pinoy media congress (feb 2012). photo by ryan ramos.

for the past few days i've been browsing a lot of fashion blogs. i've been listing down stuff i'd need to come up with a perfect mix-and-match wardrobe and my "research" led to said blogs.

i wish i knew my way with clothes. when i entered the corporate world, dressing up was one of my biggest challenges, especially because i came from a job where we were pretty much free to dress however we wanted. i can wear shorts everyday if i wanted to!

not that the dress code in my current job is super strict, but somehow i get this feeling that i should start dressing up more maturely, whatever that means.

so how do i dress? i'm not a jeans person - it's very hard for me to find a pair that flatters my huge hips and i've given up trying. i like wearing dresses because it's very convenient since you don't have to pair like with separates; plus, there are a lot of styles that could conceal my problem areas hehe :) and i love wearing shorts! if i had it my way, i'd wear shorts everyday. pair it with  a nice, dressy top or a plain white shirt and i'm good to go.

pero syempre hindi pwede hehehe. and so i have to stock up on office-y pieces, or at least stuff that don't make it seem like papasyal lang ako sa labas or sobrang pa-bagets :)

hopefully, these fashion blogs would help me find my sense of style. i have to say i'm truly impressed with how these kids know so much about dressing up at such a young age. at higit pa kong impressed at how much budget they have for shopping to be able to afford all those signature stuff! kainis! :)

Comments

Popular Posts